Unlocking the true power of data since 1992.
MEDai started with one simple idea: the incredible volume of data that flows through health care organizations holds the secret to improving care and reducing costs. The key to success is being able to turn that data into action. MEDai combines sophisticated data mining technology with advanced analytics to enable health care organizations to make better decisions and improve the quality of health care outcomes and operational efficiencies.
Our solutions can be customized to serve providers, commercial health plans, third-party administrators, self-insured, ACOs, Medicaid and state agencies, Medicare plans and sponsors, and Health Information Exchanges. We help health care organizations harness clinical, financial and administrative information, giving them a unique perspective to make smarter decisions about population management, patient care, resource allocation, provider and contract management, and more.
More than that, the analyses we provide proactively guide healthcare organizations to thrive amid healthcare reform, changing regulations and emerging care models.
Using data already flowing through the healthcare system, we provide:
- Real-time monitoring of compliance with evidence-based guidelines
- Accurate identification of high-risk/high-cost patients, including those at risk for readmission or hospital-acquired infections
- Clinical outcomes analysis
- Severity- and disease-adjusted physician and facility profiling
- Timely identification of key risk drivers and mitigation strategies
- Actuarial and underwriting support for MLR reporting and rebate management
Strategic partnerships driving better outcomes.
Our commitment to delivering the industry’s most useful, accurate analyses and predictions has led to key partnerships with other healthcare leaders. The integration of these technologies with our own ensures our solutions will always provide the solutions you need, no matter what changes lie ahead.
- Caradigm is a population health company dedicated to helping organizations improve care, reduce costs and manage risk. Caradigm analytics solutions provide insight into patients, populations and performance, enabling healthcare organizations to understand their clinical and financial risk and identify the actions needed to address it. Caradigm population health solutions enable teams to deliver the appropriate care to patients through effective coordination and patient engagement, helping to improve outcomes and financial results. Learn more at www.caradigm.com.
- Partnering to provide predictive analytics solutions for payer organizations. Together, our solutions can help healthcare payers improve chronic care management, identify and stratify patient populations, identify cost drivers for high-risk populations, provide real-time monitoring of member compliance to evidence-based medicine guidelines, and understand member motivation for self-management.
- ZeOmega is a leading provider of web-enabled and rules-driven workflow software for integrated care management. Their software solutions transform traditional episodic-based care management into proactive and collaborative population healthcare management by tightly integrating analytics, clinical and business rules, workflows, and communications, to truly revolutionize care management. With MEDai analytics integrated with ZeOmega’s automated workflows, risk stratification and collaborative care of patients are enhanced, resulting in better care and reduced costs.
- Quantros provides real-time knowledge-creation solutions for benchmarking, patient safety, accreditation and compliance, and outcomes monitoring for leading healthcare providers, payers and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- HP is a fiscal agent for greater than 20 state medicaid’s and other commercial plans. They also offer MITA and other data warehouse services. MEDai supports the offering with world class advanced analytic solutions to round out the HP offerings.